New structure.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kristi, Mar 20, 2001.

1. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Hi Guys. Been busy re-structuring the site. I will be doing a speaking engagement at a local college here this week and will be gone again for a few days but wanted feedback from you guys about our new navigation. Were partnering with some great sites and in about a week will have a new Privacy product too. I ordered it and it's pretty good. Lot's of stuff going on. I have also been over at junum directing the credit services. It is expanding like crazy and keeps me very busy.

Ps: What do you guys think of the new freed FICO? Anyone get theirs?

Pss: Thanks to Creditnet for featuring us in their credit section! They have a great team.

Take care,
    Kristi

www.CarreonandAssociates.com

2. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Welcome Back!!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Great to hear from you Kristi, I will lokk at the site. Most of us got our scores, but had MAJOR problems ordering and getting them.

By the way my score was 677, in October it was 540 I am happy:)

Mom

4. kristi

kristi Guest

Mom,
    That's a great improvement!! Can you imagine the change in interest rates offered as your score climbs? That higher score breaks down in to real dollars saved! Congrats and great job on all your hard work!

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Kristi

I emailed you through your site at C&A, if you get a chance could you either read that letter or email me I need your advice ASAP

Thanks
    Airann23@aol.com

6. kristi

kristi Guest

Re: Kristi

okay, Soon as I get to the office tomorrow,I will email ya :)