New trade lines

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Robert Gra, May 6, 2000.

1. Robert Gra

Robert Gra Guest

ADD GOOD CREDIT

If you need to add credit to a credit file you came to the right place.What we can do is add open loans or closed accounts with a 2 year history to all THREE credit bureaus within 15 business days the accounts will be between $6500.00 to $12000.00 i know you are thinking how can this be done we or the owners of 25 Loan companys so we can report who we like at any giving time.

If this sounds like something you need please e mail me your name and phone number i will call you.

The best part about it is you only pay when the item is on the credit report.

One trade line for all 3 bureaus-------$600.00

Once the trade line show up you must send the MONEY by Western Union within 5 Hours if you can not agree to this i can not help you.

San Jose California

uscrs@hotmail.com

2. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Trade lines? Yes I want lots of trade lines. I'd like them in Red, Blue and Green, with a vent-flap also. If they come in Cajun Grilled, that would be nice too.

I'd like to be able to hang them next to the armoir that contains my collection of antique pickle trays.

If you have any that would coordinate nicely with cranberry scented votive candles that would be good too.

I would also like some for the bedroom, but I don't know where I'm going to put them with all of the chains and shackles cluttering it up these day.

I'll send the money Pony Express and I'll even give the pony an extra lump of sugar and a carrot so he'll get there quicker.

3. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

Can I send invisible money since its a transparent scam?

4. J. Edgar

Yes, or you could send Confederate Banknotes, or perhaps some of those old Mexican Pesos you have cluttering up the dresser drawer.

5. BOB

BOB Guest

If I can use some of my kids Monopoly money
    I'll take 50 lines, but I want a get out of Jail card as a bonus, that way if I have it you can't use it when they catch you for this scam. Please e-mail me with your answer
    at BR549@HEEHAW.COM, THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD
    UNTIL THE SECOND TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK, After that I'm taking my money and buying beach
    front property in Arkansas from Bill Clinton.

6. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

This is the funniest thread yet.

http://www/creditsense.com

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member

Gee, so sorry to see a former Florida politician have to get into the credit line biz..

Gee, based on his choice of names...maybe our scammer is here in beautiful sunny Florida, where the scammers grow like palm trees...or, assuming it's Bobby, maybe we're giving him too much credit...

8. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

A meeting of the "Bobby" Fan club is being held this Tuesday 9 pm at the 7-11 phone booth on Fifth and Martin Luther King Blvd in Compton CA. This is being sent out in case you missed the bulletin. And bring your trade lines. Speakers include the COO's of TU, Experian and Equifax. Ex President Ronald Reagan will be introducing "Bobby" who will be receiving his honorary Phd from the University of PO Box 89 (correspondence school)
    We hope all you at Creditnet and regulars will be there. We also hope to see representatives from the law enforceemnt community as well.
    Venceremos
    C.R.

9. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Okay, but only if refreshments are served.

10. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

Catering services are provided by Pelican Bay Correctional Institute where Bobby is the late shift chef and lingerie model.
    LOL
    C.R.

11. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

C and C and J Edgar.....we MUST stop all our drug dealing at various elementary schools. Bobby (Private Investigator from the Crack Team Los Tijuana Toro Defecantes) has figured out our plot and is warning others about us at creditinfocenter.com. Why don't we focus our energies on our plot to build an H Bomb and hold the industrialized world hostage unless they pay us.................
    ONE BILLION DOLLARS. Meet me in my underground lair immediately at the hollowed out volcano near Kracatoa east of Java.
    Regards, C.R.
    P.S. Bring Beer and none of that generic crap

12. J. Edgar

Damn! No more handing out those free pastries filled with processed sugar and lots of preservatives that get the kids all wound up and disruptive?

I guess I'll have to go back to surrepticiously rearranging the furniture in the lobby of Marriott hotels and mixing up all of the linens (putting king flat sheets in with the twin fitted sheets) in the Martha Stewart section of K-mart.

Oh well.

13. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

Or we can always fall back on our plot to send an army out to washing machines everwhere and removing one sock.........

14. J. Edgar

- message removed -

15. Credit Ran

Credit Ran Guest

And I must thank you again. The return on investment has been great so far 80 gadzillion kids are hooked and I expect that we will make at least 400, Zillion on this latest enterprise.
    regards C.R.

16. Yigal

Yigal Guest

Ill bring the crack and cheap liquor

17. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Dang, we've been discovered! And here I thought that that Pokemon costume was a great disguise! And C.R., I told you that your Teletubbie costume would attact undue attention. Oh well, time to move back to my old crimes. I'm going to the market first thing in the morning to sabotage all their shopping carts. See if you ever get a cart with all four wheels moving in the same direction when I'm through