Next batch of disputes for Equifax

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, May 13, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I just finished writing up dispute letters for my Equifax report.

Im disputing :
    -6 inquires
    -limits not reported on my capital one accounts
    -MBNA loan charge off account

On to transunion...

Psugirl

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Just thought I would tell you that CapOne not reporting limits has nothing to do with the CRAs. You can't make them report limits or dispute the fact that they don't. You may have luck sending in a copy of your statement to the CRAs with the credit limit shown. The CRAs don't have to add this information, but hassle them enough and they might. I don't understand why CapOne refuses to show limits when almost all of the other CCs do it.

3. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I am completely aware of capital one's policy of not reporting credit limits. I work for MBNA america bank and I know alot about a majority of the credit card issuers.

I have done this before, trying to get my limit reported.

I have had success with it.

It is all in the way that you word your letter. Then the CRA's will do an investigation, as they do with all disputes. I did something with capital one so that who ever verifys the limit will not deny it because of their "policy"

Im sure everything will go my way!

Psugirl

4. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Also, your right that the CRA's dont have to add positive information to my files. BUT, its their job to report ACCURATE information. Not reporting my limit is not accuratly reporting my information, especially when I do have credit limit with capital one!

Psugirl