Next Card Still Clueless

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, May 26, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Hello from NextCard, Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, the rate that is currently
    on your account is the best rate available at this time. If you would like us to close the
    account now, please respond. If you have any further questions please email, call into
    our customer service department at, 1-888-974-2265. Thank you for choosing
    NextCard.

18.99% "GO TO" RATE IS THE BEST...

I CAUGHT THEM IN ANOTHER LIE...I HAVE 9.99% THAT WENT DOWN 2.50% WITH PRIME BUT IS GOING BACK UP TO 9.99% FIXED 06/01/01 I THINK...

IN THREE DAYS THEY HAVE SAID WE WILL CLOSE THE ACCOUNT, JUST TELL US TO!!!

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL (MY WIFE) ME?????
    DO THEY REALLY THINK I (WE) WILL TAKE THE 18.99% AFTER TWO MONTHS+1 DAY (SINCE THE FIRST MONTH BILL WAS 1 DAY LONG)!!!!

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I think Next card is too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time. I keep getting their silly offers and just delete them or chunk them in the trash as I do most card offers.
    I just got one that was pretty good so I sent off for it last night.

Since you already have the card, you may or may not want to cancel it, that's your decision to make, of course.

Glad I never fiddled with them.

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

9.90% balance transfer rate is not acceptable, with as many 2.9%, 3.9%, 4.9%, and 5.9% balance transfers that every card company is offering these days. Have your wife try another issuer. I just received GM Masercard with 2.9% for 6 months, No Fee.