Next Card (wife's Account)...update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Aug 22, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Just thought you might be interested...
    Asked for the advertised 9.99% NO BT FEE, refund the $100 they RIPPED OFF...

Re: MY CARD IS IN THE SOCK DRAWER...

NextCard Customer Service
    Date:
    8/22/01 10:14:05 AM
    To:
    XXXX X XXXXXXXX
    Case:
    4056XX

Hello from NextCard,

Thank you for your email. After you applied you were shown some offers. Under each
    offer were a few of the attributes of the offer, and under that it said â??termsâ? in blue.
    When you select an offer you are stating that you have read, understood and agreed
    to those terms. It was clearly stated in those terms that the rate you were approved for
    with that offer was an intro rate of 9.99% for 3 months, and then the rate goes to a
    variable rate of, 10.99% + prime (6.75%), with a minimum rate of, 18.99%. The
    balance transfer fee was also included in those terms. Unfortunately, we cannot be
    responsible if you did not read those terms.
    You agreed to have read and accept them
    when you selected the offer. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate
    to respond.

Thank you for choosing NextCard.

Sincerely,

XXXXX X.
    E-Service Advisor
    www.nextcard.com

2. marci

marci Well-Known Member

What a terrible company to do business with. NextCard is totally devoid of customer service.

Sorry, George...

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Why pick on my wife???
    Her F.I.C.O. was 741 at application time?

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

741 is 109 from the MAXIMUM!!!

5. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

George, if it makes you feel any better Nextcard is on my blacklist. :)

Dani

6. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

<Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible if you did not read those terms. You agreed to have read and accept them when you selected the offer. >

Reminds me of John Grisham's book "The Rainmaker". Anyone remember the Stupid Letter: "you must be stupid, stupid, stupid!" Customer service???

7. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Next Card should be ashame. They'll never get my business EVER! Believe that....

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

A training class on how to treat people bad is probably required before their CSR's can start work.

They probably have insult contests to come up with new ones.

breeze