Next step needed please

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LRM216, Sep 9, 2003.

1. LRM216

LRM216 Well-Known Member

posted about a month ago that I was served a Summons and complaint (valid) from Arrow Financial thru a local collection atty re a HSN bill of $897. Never heard from Arrow prior to the summons. SOL is not expired on this. I filed a notice of appearance and answer about 3 weeks ago and served atty with stamped copies. Also validated as soon as I received Summons. Have never heard from the collection law firm re validation or any other paperwork. What do I do now???? Please - any info will help.

Thank you

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

3. SoParkDiva

SoParkDiva Well-Known Member

You haven't heard form them because they know you are not a lamb ready to roll over and pay. They know you are a knowledgable about your rights. I don't know much about the series of letters because I don't use them. I get more done using the phone.

Whatever letter is next in the series, I suggest you send that. Don't give them time to catch their breath. Check with your court clerk to see if they have set a date yet. If the attorneys have violated any of your rights, (which is very easy to do) send them an ITS letter detailing the violation - and then follow-up on it. Don't roll over and play dead like some posters on this board who talk the talk and then wimp out when it's time to take action.

Good luck

4. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Have you gotten a court date?