Nextcard denial letter????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Nov 15, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I applied for the nextcard about 2 weeks ago. I was instantly DENIed online. But I havenot received any denial letter in the mail yet. What bank are they? Is it possible I got their denial letter confused with all the rest? LOL. No seriously, I need to know the nextcard bank to figure out if I got it already and just forgot.

roni.

2. dave

dave Well-Known Member

NextCard is issued by NextBank in San Francisco, CA. That's from the back of the card.

I would attribute your denial to too many recent credit inquiries, Roni, not any derog. entry.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dave,
    I have alot of derogatory inquiries, my student loans. They havenot gone anywhere. Well the original lender is left on exper and trans, and exquifax forget about it. Exq. is killing me.

roni.

4. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

Did you request a denial letter to be mailed to you. The reason I'm asking,is if, you didn't not request one to be mailed when you were denied online, then you won't get one, because they told you everything you needed to know when they denied you. Hopes this helps.

5. Killer

Killer Guest

Denied on-line also about 3 weeks ago and no denial letter in the mail. However, they e-mailed a denial letter.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh, ok that explains it. Thanks Lady and Killer.

roni.