Nextcard Info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Concerned, May 1, 2001.

1. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

BTW-Got declined by Nextcard officially today. They pulled Trans Union on me (Philadelphia), my worst report. I got the "We need more time to process. . .yada, yada, yada" last week. They sent me an email today, telling me I was declined with 4 reasons. One was lack of recent credit activity. I have about 8-10 current open accounts all with activity. But whatever. This was the first company I saw that sent you an email. Interesting.

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I think it is very admirable that you reported your credit turndown with the board. Providing the bad along with the good helps the members here to know what to apply for. I got turned down by Chevron and Mobil in January. I reported it because in theory gas cards are easy to get. In reality these companies do an automatic rejection of the application if you have a BK within the last 5 years or just have a BK at all. I wish I had known.

BTW, I am convinced that Nextcard pulled both EX and TU when they approved me for an account last week. This may have happened to you.

3. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Nextcard always pulls two reports when they approve. They did on everyone here that has posted before.

4. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

Last week when I was approved they pulled two on me. TU and Exp. It looks as if TU was pulled first then EXp. Two months ago when they declined me they only pulled one. TU. They did not even bother pulling the second one then.