Nextcard online balance transf

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Y.M., Feb 1, 2001.

1. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

Today I tried to transfer balance online from my other account to Nextcard and I was given two options.One option is Nextcard will pull my credit file which shows all my accounts and balance .They state this service is free and will not be negative to my credit rating.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: Nextcard online balance tr

It is so you know what you owe on each account (as if you can't look at your bills).

It MAY expedite transfers.

3. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

My report balances are a month behind... How are they going to determine what your balances really are?

4. Moore

Moore Guest

Be careful! If you've ever had a joint CC with someone and you two are no longer together, they will transfer the balance of the shared card, if it is still active and shows up on your report. Happened to my coworker, who is recently divorced.

5. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

Jamie,there are two options for Nextcard online balance transfer.One option is you enter your account number which you want to transfer balance from and how much you want transfer.Second option is they will pull your credit file for you,if you choice this option the screen will show all your accounts and balance ,but you still have to decide which account you want to make balance transfer and the amount you want to transfer,of couse you know all your accounts current balance.