NEXTCARD owns CreditExpert

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NEXT CARD WEB SITE $79.99 NOT $69.99...

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

GEORGE,

I will answer your question. I noticed BKEV did not. The Creditexpert drop down menu includes...

"No knowledge of account"

This is what I used.

BKEV is in my opinion an ignorant semanticist. He/She probably work for Nextcard.

Total ignorance and total confidence always seem to go together - Hey BKEV - You have an attitude prolem!

Jim

3. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Yes i use this service and have had it for about a week and they allready charged my nextcard..Thought there was a free trial period..I will call them and straighten that right out on the 29th day :)

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Jim:

That's your opinion as your allowed to have. I, as I think some other people here, would tend to disagree with your characterization as ignorant. Semantics matter in legal and credit matters. You could say there is no difference better hard and soft inquries, verifiying and validation of debts, Sections 616 and 617 of the FCRA.

I'm sorry if you got your feeling hurt, but it's important to spread ACCURATE information on this board. The truth is the only companies who can initiate an investigation are Trans Union, Experian and Equifax. Worthknowing, Privisita, CreditExpert, ELoan, freecreditreports.com, et al are just third parties. They have ZERO power to launch an investigation. You message was inaccurate! If you don't think so, maybe you should be applying for a job in Allen, Atlanta or Chester. You would be perfectly qualified!

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL Bkev:)

6. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Bkev,

I think you delivered the ultimate insult to Jim. :)

Seriously, as one who agrees with you about the importance of semantics, I still think Jim was correct in his amended remarks. The disputes, while handled by Experian, appear to have been initiated through CreditExpert. Unless, of course, the Experian address actually shows up above as you enter the dispute information. Is that the case?

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Richguy, you dispute DIRECTLY at the Experian site, CE has nothing to do with the direct disputes , you enter through CE site, but you are taken directly to Experian and then you can dispute. Bkev is absolutely correct on this.

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Yeah, what Mom said.

9. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Thank you, Mom. The words "directly at the Experian site" were missing from the previous discussion.

Since "NextCard owns CreditExpert" was an obvious error in semantics, we couldn't know precisely what Bkev meant.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You are welcome Richguy. Everyone who uses CE knows this, it's pretty simple to comprehend, well for most.

11. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

Gosh run desperately don't we??????

12. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Tee Hee

13. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes breeze it's so funny how many times one can make a fool out of himself time and time again.

14. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

breeze was a tattletale ;)

15. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

bet I can guess who was told on LOL:)

16. river

river Well-Known Member

Looks as though Jim met his match. HeeHee. Like BKev stated and Momof3 also: No third party can launch an investigation,except the CRA's. Duhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

17. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Now now children, let's all get along. No harsh words. :)

18. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

We do try here. But when people shoot their mouths off they need to be put back in their place as Bkev did quite nicely I might add:)

19. bailey

bailey Well-Known Member

My goodness could you get ANY lower than you already are. I have seen heated debates here and flame wars but you are an embarrassment to yourself. Once again you prove what everyone has been saying........................

20. pbm

pbm Administrator

Jim,

Your last post was completely unnecessary and beyond what we care to tolerate on this board. There is not any more shame in being gay than there is honor in being homophobic. Please refrain from engaging in such derogatory and provacative behavior in the future.

Thank you.
    -pbm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.