Nextcard Update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Apr 29, 2001.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I applied on Tuesday and got a preliminary approval. Got a confirmed approval on Thursday via the Nextcard website.

On Saturday, I viewed my new account #, saw my balance transfers and was informed that my card was mailed on Friday. All on-line. I am impressed.

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

3. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I got the same screens and supposedly my cards were mailed on Thursday. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get them. My balance transfers were supposedly processed on the 20th. but providian hasnt gotten them yet.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Way to go Jim! Shows Junum is working for you. Congrats -Dave

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Jim,
    Congradulations. By the way what type of the Nextcard account that they approved you?

Ron.

6. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hi Ron.

Platinum - $6500 limit, 25 day grace, no annual fee, 15.9% apr.

Also, 3 billing cycles at 6.9% teaser rate. Free rewards program.

If you want to know more, do a search on "Nextcard". I posted in detail about getting the card.

Good luck

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Jim,
    I have read your previous messages on the board and I haven't able to get access on the board last week because I haven't get email from the board in my mail box. By the way, you have earned the Nextcard because you did a good job to rebuild your credit after bk7. You deserved the card. Back in 98, they just only give me $1000 on my Nextcard and the APR is 17.9%. I tis because I have a couple of charge-off accounts in my TransUnion credit reports. Take care.

Ron.

8. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

My balance transfers went through last night. Goodby Providian Gold Premier hello Nextcard Platinum.

9. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

The cards came in the mail today. Terms and credit limit exactly as advertised.

10. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments Ron. I am glad you are back on the board.

Congrats Eddie on receiving the card in the mail. I expect to receive mine any day now. Keep us posted.

11. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

That's great!!!!! Congratulations!

AnnMarie