nextcard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Karen, Apr 16, 2001.

1. Karen

Karen Well-Known Member

I applied for a nextcard online and got their approval letter within minutes. But, the confirmation stated that I could check on my application status and that I should wait at least 72 hours for final approval. Is this a legitimate approval that will go through as soon as they verify my info, or are they playing games?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

DON'T KNOW I GOT INSTANT ANSWER, and balance transferred immediately (if I didn't transfer immediately, the credit line was lower, and the interest rate was higher, from what I remember).

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

karen,
    About two years ago, I applied for Nextcard on-line and I got approved within minutes. The system also give me the amount of the credit lines and it also offer me transferre balances from the other cards. They didn't give out the Nextcard account on the websites for security purposes. Nextcard is legimate and I have their accounts with them for over two years and they are real. By the way, yopu give them a call to check the status of the application. Their number is (888)-974-2265 and the phone system has a option to check the status of the pending application.

Ron.