Nice...BofA CC increase

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cinderella, Sep 5, 2003.

1. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

I just got my first CC increase with BOFA. They doubled my limit, from about 9k to 18k. I tried a few months ago to get an increase, but they said I had to wait until 9 months.

About three years, I started with my first secured CC, I had to pay an app. fee of about $125 plus $9 a month fee plus give them $500 a month to use my $500. What a ripoff and hassle.

So nice to be out of subprime hell!

2. rhondak

rhondak Well-Known Member

3 years from subprime to prime. that's really not bad considering for most of us, we've gotten into our credit difficulties over many years.

Congrats Cinderella! You're an inspiration to me.

(along with several other people on this board who've successfully completed their credit repair)

3. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

Thanks Rhondak:)

4. rhondak

rhondak Well-Known Member

you're welcome. Heck I think 3 years is totally acceptable. I haven't even started on mine yet, just my fiance's. I would be thrilled to be out of subprime in 3 years.

I started collection activity on my son yesterday. He called (he's in the marine - Camp Pendleton) telling me how much he spent on alcohol last week.

Uh, yeah, hows about sending yer ole mom some money for that $1000 phone bill you ran up before you left.

5. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

congrats :)