No credit help!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Apex, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Apex

Apex Guest

Just a question, I have no credit on my equifax report i was wondering which companies ONLY get reports from equifax???? including department stores...thankyou in advance!

2. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

Sometimes no credit is just a bad a bad credit. You'll get denied for insufficient length of credit history. Try applying for a small loan at your bank to establish a history. You'll probably have to start off with a secured card from Cap 1 or Providian. Are you a student? Most companies are pretty lenient if you are. That may be an option. How is your history on the other 2 reports?

3. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

I recently shared my experiences dealing with department stores. I called Dillard's and Robinsons-May, and they both told me that they pull mostly Equifax for instant credit applications. Macy's also pulled an Experian report on me, although they do pull Experian sometimes.

Now, if your concern is avoiding creditors that pull Equifax, the first two stores would do nicely. You can simply avoid them. If your concern is building a record with Equifax, most Visa or MasterCard accounts will be reported to all three of the major credit reporting agencies. If you want to add extra accounts to your Equifax report, then you should have a couple of bank cards on there, and then apply for other accounts, perhaps department stores, once you have a history on Equifax.

4. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

Apex,

It is true that not having any credit established is just as bad as having negative credit on acredit report.

Dillards Department store does report and pull from Equifax (Most of the time) and everytime if you state it on your credit application.

BUT if you want AAA credit reported on your Equifax credit bureau report with a paying history built in, I suggest that you go to:

<a href="http://www.acu4credit.com">acu4credit.com</a>

Their program works to Establish credit, if you have none, for anyone.

Sincerely,
    Jason

5. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

Apex,

It is true that not having any credit established is just as bad as having negative credit on acredit report.

Dillards Department store does report and pull from Equifax (Most of the time) and everytime if you state it on your credit application.

BUT if you want AAA credit reported on your Equifax credit bureau report with a paying history built in, I suggest that you go to:

www.acu4credit.com (This should make it easier.)

Their program works to Establish credit, if you have none, for anyone.

Sincerely,
    Jason

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

SCAMMMMMMM

GO away!!!

7. John S

John S Guest

RE: No credit help! <-- SCA

This is a scam. Activities proposed are illegal. Don't be taken by this scam.