NO CREDIT TO A+ CREDIT IN 15 M

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Michael, Sep 23, 2000.

1. Michael

Michael Guest

O.K. I've been dishing out advice to a lot of you on the board, and gratefuly learning somethings also.

I have below listed the secret to getting A+ credit in 15 months. This I have put together from both my own experiance, and also some of your feedback, and postings.

Month 1. SECURED CARD $300.00 or More.
    (any bank as long as it reports)

Month 3. SUNOCO GAS CARD ($250.00 Limit)
    (Imediately request C.B. to input
    acct in your report manualy!).

Month 5. ARIA VISA ($500.00 to $1,000.00)

Month 6. Target, Mervyn's, or other Dept. Store Card.

Month 7. Next Card ($700.00 to $1,500.00)

Month 9. Citibank ($1,000.00 to $2,000.00)

Month 11. DISCOVER ($5,000.00 to $15,000.00)

Month 13. MBNA PLATINUM ($5,000.00)

Month 15. AMEX BLUE ($5,000.00 to $15,000.00)

NOTE: Amex will usually match any of your high credit if you are not given the amount to begin with if you phone them.

This advice is given assuming the applicant has no derogitory items on his/her report.

Credit limits expected are based on an applicant earning $50,000.00 per yr, or more.

2. TOM

TOM Guest

RE: NO CREDIT TO A+ CREDIT IN

Michael,on month 15 you would have eight trade lines.Don't you think Amex will reject your application beacuse you open so many accounts in short period?

3. Michael

Michael Guest

Tom,

Not at all I've done 2 very sucsessful applications for 2 clients with a very similar amount of trade.

It is a good amount of credit in 15 months, but it is well spaced out in that time frame.

4. David

David Well-Known Member

Were these tradelines the only inquiries on the report?

How actively was each account used? Each account each month? Every few months? And were balances paid in full, on carried for a couple of months?

5. Michael

Michael Guest

These would be the only inquiries on the C.B. Report as this is the only credit we would request, this formula is for a brand new creditee applying for first time credit.

Obviously for someone jumping in to my system halfway with some accounts open he/she would have to analize the inquiries. Obviously a person with a Macy's or Sears card could forget the Target, and Sunoco cards.

Cards would be used in a normal manner keeping very low Bal. on them, obviously payments are all 100% on time.

Obviously with Next and Aria one could expect a increase if one used the account each month and paid it each month for 6 months straight.
    However, I am looking for the big prime credit with Disc. Amex, etc so not worrying about these cards.

Also some people beleive in building credit by maxing out a card then paying it off in a year, each month. I personally don't believe you have to go to that extreme to build credit, it's too costly.