No Debt Validation=Remove trad

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

If I don't hear after the second letter I send something like this: (and I normally add in specifics of what's been going on, etc). I always describe what they're doing that's wrong, and WHAT I Want them TO DO. I really tend to spell it out. Here's a sample. Hope this answers the questions. I'm sure the experts can add quite a lot to these posts :)

Addresses etc

Your firm has failed to send the legally required validation of this debt. You have been notified that your actions are detrimental to me and that your firm has violated (including but not limited to) the Consumer Credit Protection Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Your firm knew or should have known that the actions taken against me and the information collected about me was inappropriate and damaging to me.

Failed to use reasonable care in the course of business and failed to use even minimal procedures to ensure that I was not harmed.

Communicated and are continuing to communicate incorrect and defamatory information to third parties including but not limited to, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.

As a result of these blatantly reckless, wanton, and intentional acts, I have suffered and continue to suffer general and specific damages. I am also very upset at your firm's intentional infliction of emotional distress and at the other diminishments of the quality of my life.

I am now demanding the immediate and complete removal of this tradeline from my credit reports (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion).

As I am currently attempting to apply for credit, time is of the essence. Please understand that I am extremely concerned about the consequences of the actions your firm is having on my life. Please be advised that, if this matter is not resolved by xxx, I will take any and all necessary steps to protect my rights.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely

xxx

2. mvfl

mvfl Guest

RE: No Debt Validation=Remove

Wow!! Thanks for the great letters. I have a couple of companies I plan to send those to if the items I recently disputed with the CRA's don't get deleted.

3. Xavier

Xavier Guest

RE: No Debt Validation=Remove

Thanks for Sharing!