No fico credit card program

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by getcreditn, Aug 28, 2010.

1. getcreditn

getcreditn New Member

We are starting back up our NO FICO CREDIT CARD PROGRAM for the next 45 people after that we will not start again until the middle of October to accomodate the ones we already have on file!!! If you are interested send me your name, email address, phone number, and city and state you are from. Im only gonna say this one time and one time only if your are trying to get a card for you to get your nails, feet, and hair done do not contact me. If you are trying to purchase a car with rims to show off to your friends do not contact me. This program is for serious business minded people only who wants to purchase real estate, start a business, or just want to invest to get a great return. You must be able to at least make your minimal monthly payments or we will close your account and report you to the credit bureaus so dont get this card and just spend thinking you are not going to pay this card off!!!! This program does not care about your fica score but me must have your info on file just in case you default and we will pursue you if you default NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
    Credit limits on the cards are $100,000 and up we do not waste our time with smaller lines. If you need something smaller please look else where. Our upfront fee is $500.00 for our administrative services to get you set up for an account NO EXCEPTIONS!!! also our backend fees are $3,000-$6,000 dependable on the credit limit you choose. If you can not afford to pay to pay this fee what do I look like trying to get you limit of $100,000 or more thats why im telling you that you have to be business minded this program is serious and we must interview you to see whats your need for this high limit to even qualify so if you are serious and ready to move forward reply to this ad with your info only we get tons of email everyday we will try our best to respond to you as quickly as possible with any questions you may have. You will recieve the card in your name at the address you provide in 15-20 days. We are no longer accepting expediting services. We only accept green dot money packs we will no longer except western union, or bank transfers we have had people trying to steal account info in the past so you must go and purchase a green dot money pack NO EXCEPTIONS!!! getcreditnow@gmx.com

2. billbauer

billbauer Well-Known Member

Sounds like a scam of some kind to me. Honest credit card offers don't require up front fees like that. At least none of them I've ever dealt with have.