No inquiries hmmmm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

When reviewing my Equifax report I got the lovely reason code number 8 for too many inquires in past 12 months, so I went to view all these lovely inquiries, guess what was there NONE, it states no business had requested by files LOL, I only wish this were true. Just curious if anyone else got the reason code and found the page blank, I am well aware it is a computer glitch but it makes me wonder what else could be wrong??

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

What is even more interesting Mom is that equifax didnot have my inquiries as a reason code. How many do I have? A zillion. Actually I had fewer creditors pull equifax for me. I can't wait to find out my experian b/c it looks like it may be my middle score. But what am I thinking? I am going fha anyway. Scores are a mute point.

roni

3. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Mom, that was not one of my reason codes - I had too many other more serious problems for them to list :( Anyway, my report says 0 inquiries too and I know it's wrong because I have my report that I ordered a couple weeks ago and there are a few inquiries on there.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I HAVE 36, ENOUGH TO SHARE...

Good thing most of them are AR and PRM...

F.Y.I. QSPACE does not say AR or PRM...(that means HARD)???

5. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Mom,

That was one of the reasons Equifax gave me. I have had 3 inquiries in 24 months. I think they just ran out of reasons and had to put something. They also gave hubby the same excuse - he has 1 inquiry in 24 months. Go figure.

Dani

6. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Everyone,

I thought I had gone BLIND because I could not find mine
    either(but I knew what was on hardcopy).In my opinion,we
    should seriously address it & demand a corrected copy w/o
    a charge due to "inaccuracy".

Peace,
    Sister Girl

7. FatJake

FatJake Guest

George,
    Yes that inquiry is HARD! I got that problem too. Qspace told me to mail them a copy of a hardcopy report (I have one) and show them. It's like they can't pull it themselves and verify. You should contact them as well.

8. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Momof3,

When I looked at my Equifax inquiries online, it stated that I had none.
    I think it's a computer glitch.

Marci

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If you don't get your "COMPLETE" merchandise you can "CHARGE IT BACK" so ask for a refund or a paper copy be sent to you free.

1-888-532-0179 (8-8) NEW YORK TIME.

IF YOU ASK FOR A PAPER COPY (INSTEAD OF YOUR MONEY BACK)...CALL FIRST WEEK IN APRIL SO YOU GET A "NEW" UPDATED REPORT (04-02-01 MONDAY).

10. Saar

Saar Banned

Mom: Same here!

I know there should be inquiries, but it says NO INQUIRIES, and yet puts the INQs as a reason code.

Saar

11. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Yep, same thing with me. The report says I have no inquiries but I get the reason code "Too many inquiries..." Lets file a class action for not giving us full disclosure!