no original contract--deleted!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by arteagle, Dec 3, 2000.

1. arteagle

arteagle Guest

I removed several visa charge off's by asking the company and the CB's for a copy of the original contract. None provided copies of the original applications so CB's removed these negative items. Apparently, after about three years companies throw out these application because of the lack of space. But beware, one visa card company provided a microfiche copy as the "original application", which i disputed as not authentic with CB....they agreed and it was removed. Try it....i hope it helps arteagle

2. mrbelvedr

mrbelvedr Guest

RE: no original contract--dele

how did you do it exactly. what sample letter did you use? I heardh that cra's don't even entertain such requests for the contract!

3. Shawn

Shawn Guest

I would think they would have to honor the request. When I write I always tell them, you listed the information, you supply the documentation. I dont care who reports the info, it comes down to 3 stooges being held accountable for what they report or it is automatic FTC material.

4. arteagle

arteagle Guest

I removed them in the early nineties. I just wrote letters (no sample letters) requesting original applications. Explain the items are highly injurious to your character and that your request is fair. good luck.