No Problem Here, But....

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Erica, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

PBM

I just wanted to let you know that several of the members here have asked Bill Bauer and Bkev to stop the nonsense. I am asking you to step in and resolve it. I didn't e-mail privately because I want anyone who reads this to tell you their stance on the issue.

Thank you for your time,

2. pbm

pbm Administrator

Erica,

Thanks for taking the time to post about this. We are reviewing the latest round of threads and will respond accordingly. In the meantime we trust you will continue to participate in other discussions despite Bkev and BBauer's ongoing debate.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Sincerely,
    pbm

3. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

PBM,

I don't like to complain, but Erica is right and - I think lots of members are saddened by her departure. We hope you will come back when this is settled, Erica!

I just saw that Bkev "bumped" the Credit Repair Organizations Act thread because no one has responded to it since Saturday. Can you make it go away!!!!! Or "un-bump" it? What is the point of "bumping" it in case someone missed it? I think it has run it's course.

4. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Ok, I know that you already know this, but enough is enough. I love this board and can't wait to read it every day. I stopped posting because of the child-like behavior being displayed by Bill and Bkev. Enough is enough. I can't wait until this BS is over. Please intervene. Every thread is riuned by the bickering. I am begging you to make it stop.

Thank you.

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Again, I post....

This has got to stop. There is obviously something between those two that I don't know about, but I'm really annoyed. One by one the members are leaving...I, once again am next. Supershawn has already left, so has Saar. Now I hear that nave wants to leave too. What is next? Bill and Bkev's own personal Flame Forum? Why can't they take this to e-mail.... I don't want to read that crap, but they both have some good points. The ignore option only works if no one quotes what they said. Then I have to read it. I mean...how many times do we ask nicely and how many people have to leave before this is resolved for good?

I appreciate that you took time out to ask that they tone it down, but phrases like "shut the hell up" are not appropriate for in person conversations or online conversations.

I have tried to keep my mouth shut and move on, but enough is enough.

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ignore the facts Erica... Hide you head in the sand... Try to make it a BKev vs BBauer issue.... It's not that way!

At least 4 of the Top 10 posters at Creditnet have an issue with the way Bill solicts business on a website that according to the terms of service prohibits spam and commercial postings except in "shopping" forums.

Maybe what you need to do is be asking PBM to enforce the posted rules.... HMMMM??

And I'm sure the reason Shawn left is because you keep him informed...

7. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

You are so ignorant! I can't believe that you are capable of conversations with others. Everything you post is crap. You have some valid points, but they are hidden in the trash that comes out of your mouth. Maybe you should think before you speak.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Which is it?

You're welcome to your opinion, but others have been very appreciative of my help.... and the fact remains they've never had to pay a penny for it and it's always accurate....

Oh.... and I don't post the same message on two, three, four or mulitple threads.... :)

Tell Shawn I said Hi since he doesn't come here anymore. I hope all is going well in the honeymoon.

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

If you took the time to read the entire sentence, you will see that "you have some valid points, but they are hidden in the trash." Thus making it crap.

10. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

I have crap hidden in my trash too. (We use disposable diapers.)

Bkev, you can make your point to Erica without accusing her of some personal foible (head in the sand, etc.).

Just another tip for better living from your friend,

Doc
    Offering Free Therapy on CreditNet for Free and at No Cost
    ;-)

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No Doc.... I be ignorant... I don't know anything...

12. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

And now you be 'Bgone'. poof.

Welcome to Dumpsville, population- you!

Guess I can post again.

And for the record, my wife and I don't spend our personal time discussing creditnet.

I am actually an incredibly busy person. I used to 'make time' for creditnet because the people, the 'community', was a nice break during a hectic day. When it became 'work' to read it, I decided to stop.

Now, can anyone do anything about the pychdoc jerk?

:p

Shawn

13. PsychDoc

Who's pychdoc?

Doc :)

14. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Doh!

Ok...I still can't type. Oh, well.....

I still have some 'stuff' for you....that project was put on a temp hold as I, we, are in the process of a move and all. Bit, it definately has not dissapeared.

Shawn

15. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Go Erica!

The most memorable line from a very cheesy movie (Pure Country): "You know that white speck on top of a pile of Chicken Sh**? Well, that's Chicken Sh** too."

16. PsychDoc

Cool, Shawn, there's no hurry... You've got a little something on the agenda -- like relocating and reorganizing your entire life. If there's anything I can do to help (...lol, so easy to offer when I'm a couple hundred miles away, right?)... but seriously, if there's anything I can do to help, shoot me an email.

Doc