NON CHEX BANKS AND X.COM

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CARMEN, Oct 24, 2000.

1. CARMEN

CARMEN Guest

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF BANKS WHO DO NOT CHECK CHEX. I NEED A BANK FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL.

THANKS

AND WHATS GOING ON WITH X.COM

2. Eboni

Eboni Guest

X.com is charging 12 for all accounts with a balance less than $100. They are also discontinuing all credit lines. Most people are bailing.

I use Wingspan. I signed up with them over a year ago. I had some problems with Checks in college. I now have an account with Netbank also. You might want to try one of them.

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

X.com stopped opening new checking accounts too. They are supposedly putting all their efforts into Paypal. But if you peruse the message boards. It looks more like damage control. There is a site that lists all non-chex banks.....for the life of me I can't remember where it is ..... maybe a fellow poster can post the url.... I'll keep looking cuz now it's bugging me!!!

good luck
    Kelly

4. Eboni

Eboni Guest

A site with a list of Non Chex

http://chexsystemsbites.tripod.com/goodbanks.html#onlinebanks

5. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

RE: A site with a list of Non

Thanx Ebony

Doh! How could I forget that name

I guess that frying pan I dropped must have hit me in the head too. Oh well my puppy got a nice treat!!

grilled cheese anyone!
    Kelly

6. mike f

mike f Guest

try compubank.com

7. mike f

mike f Guest

compubank.com

8. Bobby

Bobby Guest

Try a website called chexsystemsbites.tripod.com. This particular site is dedicated to defeating chexsystems. There is a great list of non-chexsytems banks and mucho usefull advice.