Nordstrom PVC 2k Increase!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kevinw01, Oct 1, 2003.

1. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

I just called Nordstroms to see if a credit line increase can be granted on my platinum visa card the rep told me with in 5 seconds yes we can increase another 2k for you effective immediately... if you want more than that then a new report will be pull... I said I will take the 2k and Thank You!

Thx,

Kev

2. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You've been having some good results getting CL increases.

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

kevin,

Congradulations!!! I called them a couple of days to lower my apr and they told me that I will not qualify for another three months.

Ron.

4. tobasco

tobasco Well-Known Member

Way to go Kevin, congrats.

5. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

CONGRATS KEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (ya see - to hell with MBNA :)

6. kevinw01

Hello There,

THANK YOU so much for your support! yes I've getting credit line increases without a credit report pulled! next month it will be time for BOFA again... I will post the results on that...

Hey MarkLA, well guess what MBNA is taking over the Atlantic Coast Federal Gold Visa from me... I am not too thrill about that... did you get a notice from them....

take care!

Thx,

Kev

7. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

yup - got the notice - we'll just have to wait and see...
    Kev - i'm guessing that MBNA will keep this one open for you - because it came from a different bank... that's just my guess.
    aside from that - how's life?

8. kevinw01

Hey MarkLA,

Oh okay yeah we will both wait and see what happens when MBNA takes over... life's been pretty good still have my job I am Thankful for that one... got good rewards with my credit cards.... what about you how's life..... please keep in touch....

Thx,

Kev