not paying credit card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Angel, Jun 6, 2000.

1. Angel

Angel Guest

someone on here posted ,I would not goto jail but they will kill your puppy what does this mean? also one said don't forget this spies I'm one of them. I know this is dumb me asking this but I'm not sure what it means, and yes I'm blonde.....thanks

2. kim

kim Well-Known Member

There were some previous posts about someone finding their puppy dead on the porch ~~ ignore it.

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Please refer to Latwanna's post dated 30 May 2000, 14:34 (2:34PM PDT) and the ensuing thread for an explanation of the puppy remark.

4. Hubert  X

Hubert X Guest

I honestly believe that some of the people who post on this message board actually would kill your puppy. But they don't work for collection agencies, and they don't know your address.

As for spies, some of these people really could be spies, so you have to be careful about giving them personal information. Even worse, some of them are shills for Providian, and try to justify its misleading tactics.

Never let anyone convince you that you're dumb because you're blonde. Blondes are the smartest people on this planet. You're as smart as anyone on this message board. More important, you're more honest than most of us.

5. bah humbug

bah humbug Guest

blah