NOT REPORTING TO CRA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by STEPHANIE, Oct 2, 2000.

1. STEPHANIE

STEPHANIE Guest

I HAVE A LOAN THREW FORD MOTOR CREDIT, AND IT IS NOT BEING LISTED ON ANY OF MY CREDIT REPORTS EXCEPT EXPIRIAN.. FORD SAYS THEY ARE REPORTING IT MY CREDIT IS SHOT AND THAT IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE THAT IS POSITIVE HOW CAN I GET THE OTHERS TO LIST IT? PLEASE HELP

2. Michael

Michael Guest

Write a dispute letter to the 2 CRA's that don't have it.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Don't let them fool you!

F*&% Ford Motor Credit! They are crooks! Yes you guessed it....I had an auto loan with them and they DO report to ALL 3....don't let them fool you. Maybe they reported to all three CRA's on my loan because my loan didn't have a very good pay history. The reason being I co-signed for my ex to get a car through them and they reported on MY credit only. What was weird is that they never reported ANYTHING on his credit. On Experian they did list that the account was joint with (and listed my ex's name). Then when he defaulted on the last like $1200, I got the car back from him and paid the loan off. But they had already charged the loan off. So now in my credit report it is listed as a paid charge off. What I can't understand is that they didn't send my account to an outside agency for collection. They sent it to an internal collection dept. I disputed the amount due (they say 5 payments were due and I said 3)and after that was cleared up (I was right about the amount due), I paid them. So I'm mad because they are listing as a charge off on my CR. They still got their money.....just late. I think I'm going to do a post and ask everyone's opinion regarding this. I don't think it's fair for them to be doing this. Maybe I'm incorrect though....

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

1 Correction....

I'm sorry.......they don't report to all 3. I just pulled out my credit reports and they are on Experian and Equifax. NOT Transunion. They still make me sick though :-||