not unhappy...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Dec 10, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

with the accomplishments that I have made with my poor credit. I stumbled upon tis board by accident on Sept. 17,less than three months ago. Since,I have been able to dispute and remove a BK13,judgement, and numberous collections and those nasty 11 hard inquiries that were made between Sept.17 and Oct.1st,2000. In the meanwhile,I was able to get the Chevron card, Optima secure,FCNB visa and mastercard.Also open a checking acc't with BofA and a saving acc't. Not to mention my disappointments long the way.This is just the beginning.With patience and SOL time running out,I am on my way up the ladder.Sub-prime it may be,but "prime time" will arrive with due time.This board is the best and the people have been great and generious with advice and information.I have been blessed and my self-esteem has been boasted so much from this board. Keep the encouragement up.Thanks again and look forward to the new true millinium coming up and more positive imput.

2. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

who did your disputes for you junum?

3. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations River! I have learned so much as well. I am also glad I found this board. Good luck to you and thanks to everyone on this board. It is great to have a forum where we can learn from each others accomplishments and mistakes.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RIVER - YOU'VE Accomplished Mi

River - you have accomplished miracles in a short time. Keep up the wonderful work. You'll get an AMEX Green Card in 2001 - I KNOW IT.

CYA - Dogman

5. Killer

Killer Guest

Congrats River! I'll meet you "prime" land!

6. river

river Well-Known Member

rolo, I did my own disputes.It was time consuming,but it was worth it.