obtaining a Capital one cc

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by anne, Apr 3, 2001.

1. anne

anne Guest

Ok, before you start, I am posting from prison again, LOL!
    I applied for a Cap 1 credit card and Orchard bank credit card online and they stated they would get back to me. Should I call them or wait for them to contact me. I have noticed those who are pro-active and assertive tend to get the best results, but I don't want to raise any red flags. Roni said I need to get at least two nation credit card and have it reporting every month. I get so much hope from this board, being in the area of Psychology, once we begin sharing our stories of hope and renewal, the dysfunction does really begin to disseminate or lessen. Thanks for all your advice.

Anne

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I hear you, Anne. <VBG>

Call them!!

breeze (as she dials to see if her interest rate got lowered)

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

"I get so much hope from this board, being in the area of Psychology, once we begin sharing our stories of hope and renewal, the dysfunction does really begin to disseminate or lessen."

Those are powerful words coming from prison! I see you Anne! ;-D <wink>

Hey....if you called me at my house, would *PRISON* come up on the caller ID? HA! :p

O.k. all jokes aside, I would call them and see what's up. No need to waste *valuable credit rebuilding time* waiting for their response. At least once you find out the verdict, you can move on quickly to your next plan.

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Anne,

The phone number to the credit approval dept. at Capital One is
    1-800-933-5182. They will be able to tell you the status of your
    application and, if denied, allow for a re-evaluation.

Marci