Off to Egypt!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Erica, Jun 30, 2001.

1. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

No...not really. But I am off to an archaeological dig for college. I will be leaving on Monday and not returning until early August, so don't worry. I have not fallen off of the face of the earth.

NanaC:

I know I haven't been around much lately to hear about the house stuff, but congratulations again. I will miss hearing about the mortgage process.

Nave:

Again, I haven't been around much, but will be back full time in August!

Breeze:

I will try to post as many cool pictures as I can, but I don't have a scanner. I may have to get them on a picture disk.

Everyone else!

I will miss you all for the month I am gone. See you all soon!!!

:)

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Erica,
    Find buried treasure! Have a great dig. We'll miss you. -Dave

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Erica,

Have a great time. That is so cool to be able to see Egypt. The history, pyramids, etc. We will probably see you on the Discovery Channel :)

Dani

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Erica,

Fantastic! Enjoy! Just get duplicate pix, email me and I will give you a mailing address - I will be happy to scan them for you. :D

Have fun!

breeze

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

If the discovery channel films in upstate New York :) She really is not going to Egypt, it was just a reference to the archaeological dig. Summer is better in NY than Egypt anyway. :)

-Dave

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Erica..you have a wonderful time! You will be missed! I can't wait till you return! :) Be safe!