ofshore debit /credit cards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ervin, Aug 3, 2000.

1. Ervin

Ervin Guest

We are a distributors of one of the newest and most innovative Visa cards Card is issued by a one of the biggest bank in Europe Card is an interest bearing international secured offshore Visa card. Due to a unique marketing agreement between the bank and company we are capable of bringing to you an affordable offshore secured Visa card with the following features and benefits:
    Guaranteed Approval:
    Everyone in the world is guaranteed to receive their card as long as the fill out the application,submit a copy of their ID(passport or drivers licence) and submit their funds. No credit checks,no income checks and bankruptcy is OK
    Security: Unlike other offshore cards this Visa card is insured by The Central Bank of Western Europe,the equivalent of the United States' Insurance known as the FDIC. Your funds are safe in this account.
    Interest paying account:
    a 3% annual percentage rate is applied to the balance in your account.
    Asset Protection: The funds in your account canâ??t be traced or touched by any government agency.
    Tax Haven Account: The funds in your account are not taxed by your government or the bank's government. The bank is located in a country that does not tax foreign individuals,companies,or trusts and (by law) canâ??t divulge information concerning banking activities. This is a tax free account where you can access the funds in your account anywhere the Visa logo is displayed. You can also withdraw your funds at over 350,000 ATMs around the world.
    Easy deposit: Deposits can be made via wire transfer,international money orders or cashiers checks. Deposits can also be made at no cost through local banks which carry the Visa Electron Card or Western Union Quick Pay
    Transfer between accounts is easy: You can transfer funds between accounts by simply emailing or faxing a transfer request to the bank.
    Internet access: You can access your account to manage it or verify balance through Internet without any specail software required
    Inexpensive: Most completely private,tax free accounts cost from $750 to $1,000s of dollars plus high monthly membership dues,statement charges and charges for making deposits. Offshore tax haven accounts have,until now,been reserved for the highly well off. You can receive this card for as little as $200 which includes first year fee $100
    USD 250 must be paid as it is application fee. Upon agreement with you we can charge persons being reffered by you on other fee basis All above $200will be placed on your offshore account For example if you charge your customer for $250 you will earn $50
    Amount will be placed on your offshore bank account and funds will be accessable to you through local ATM

Credit Card / Debit Card Convenience: Your card can be used as a credit card where you sign for your purchases at a restaurant,department store,gas station,etc. You can also utilize the card as a debit card where you can withdraw funds from an ATM machine using your secret pin number. This card is more convenient than a regular credit card. You have both credit card and debit card convenience all in one.
    No interest charges: All of your transactions are automatically debited to your account. You can receive a statement which itemizes all of your transactions at the end of each month.
    Lead time to receive your card is 10 â?? 12 days

We are looking for people or organizations who are interested in obtaining the card. We are also looking for individuals,financial groups,credit card distributors and large organizations who are interested in marketing the credit card. Beyond the excellent benefits of this offshore secured credit card,we believe our commission structure is highly competitive with other firms.
    Monthly commission: Commissions ranging from $0 - $35,000 per month are deposited into your offshore account.

2. Alex - Cre

Alex - Cre Guest

RE: ofshore debit /credit card

Hi:

What is the name and contact info of your organization? What country are you located in? Do you have a website with more info? Thanks.

Regards,
    Alex.
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

3. mick

mick Guest

Now that what I call a rip off. Who is this person and what kind of BS is this? Now tell me who is going to pay $250.00 to get a credit card from a bank from out of the country. Also It cost money to send money western union and when you send a letter out of the country it just doesn't cost 32 cents.
    I guess you could send your payment in a coke bottle and put a cork in the opening and throw it in to the ocean.

4. Anthony Sm

Anthony Sm Guest

Hi,

read the carefull wording of this posting, it does note really say what kind of card you get.

But from looking at the facts and the fees it looks like the SPANISH Visa ELECTRON card that is now so hot advertised all over the offshore scene.

Maybe Ervin can post some more details including his website and contact details here.

-Anthony

5. Anthony Sm

Anthony Sm Guest

Hi,

read the carefull wording of this posting, it does note really say what kind of card you get.

But from looking at the facts and the fees it looks like the SPANISH Visa ELECTRON card that is now so hot advertised all over the offshore scene.

Maybe Ervin can post some more details including his website and contact details here.

-Anthony

6. Anthony Sm

Anthony Sm Guest

Hi,

-Anthony

7. mick

mick Guest

correct me if I am wrong a Visa Electron card is a prepaid card offered a certain bank its like a rechargable card you can purchase at department stores, hardware stores and it does not cost a penny to purchase you just ask the cashier to put money into it. Visa Electron Cards are not accepted everywhere in the united states. I think you did not read the ad correctly this is a offshore visa credit card this is a secured credit card that is backed by a foreign bank this is not a good deal if you live in the united states banks over here offer secured credit cards with MUCH LOWER IF NOT NO APPLICATION FEES. Also some credit unions offer these card with NO FEES at all. If you need a credit card if you live in the united states shop around and you can obtain a credit card without paying A HUGE $250.00 Fee. If you live outside the US I am sure you can obtain one in your country. Also I think you said you obtain the american express secured optima card the bad news is the secured card does not report to the credit bureaus meaning if later you apply for credit and you have no other credit accounts in the united states you will have no credit history...unless you pay your american express secured optima credit account late or you defalt on the account.

Good Luck

8. Anthony Sm

Anthony Sm Guest

Hi,

until Ervin is posting more details or answers my e-mail we have to guess, what he is offering.

However I guess the card you mean (prepaid and can be purchased at a store) is a Visa CASH card.
    see http://www.visa.com/pd/cash/main.html

What I was talking about is a Visa Electron Card. see http://www.visa.com/pd/debit/global/main.html

Visa Electron is a DEBIT card (like the US Visa Check Card) with the difference , that it says "electronic use only" on the front of the card. It debits the amount of purchase from your account when you do the purchase. They are issued by a bank together with an account.

-Anthony

P.S. I am sorry for the tripple post earlier, I had a problem with the proxy.

9. mick

mick Guest

Anthony forget the offshore credit card you have better alternatives look around on the internet for GIFT CARDS some of them come with a visa or mastercard all you do is prepay to get the card and a small fee take time to check this out before you apply for the offshore credit card
    Good luck

10. pacificvp

pacificvp New Member

Hi Guys!

This may be a stupid question, but can a debit card be something a collectors can go after. What about a judgment? I would hate to transfer money to a paypal account or other prepaid card and have these jerks get that somehow.

Are these prepaid cards really secure???

Any advice?

Thanks!