Ok credit gurus heres a ? for you

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by KHM, Nov 1, 2001.

1. KHM

KHM Well-Known Member

Actually a few more than one question....
    When we dispute derogatory stuff on our CR via CRRR mail. Do the credit bureaus keep these letters on file somewhere? Do they toss them in the trash once it's entered into their system?
    The reason I ask, is I have used EVERY excuse to attempt at having some negative accounts removed, EQU has been by far the best at removing stuff. With EQU I usually begin a new dispute every 2-3 weeks, EXP I do a new one everytime I get the results of the last dispute and TU I have been disputing about every 2 weeks. I don't want any of this to come back and bite me in the butt.
    Also with inquiry deletes, if I do too many at once can THEY put some sort of fraud alert on my CR?
    Apparently TU does NOT verify the inquiry disputes and just removes them YEE-HAW! Is it ok to dispute 3 or 4 inquiries with them every other day? BTW I deal with a local office not the headquarters. How often should I dispute them with EXP and how many at a time with them? Does EXP verify them? If I had an inquiry in mid Sept should I wait to dispute it? If so how long?
    I know I'm a pain in the butt, but I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you and your opinions
    Kellie