OK, It came in the mail today.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Oct 4, 2000.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

My Citibank Aadvantage card came today. It came late because it came by mail forwarding from my old address. I expect the gold card anyday now. To those waiting, I hope this makes you feel better. NO reniging on offers here. YOU can always call to find out your status. Just when the automated phone message ask how long ago you applied, press 2 for over 3 weeks. A rep will come on then and they are very nice. Good luck everyone.

2. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

RE: OK, It came in the mail to

Did you get one of those Citifi pre-approved offers. I got one in the mail, but my credit is not A1 yet, so I was scared to apply.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: OK, It came in the mail to

Newcomer,
    I think the preapproved offer was for the platinum select. Yes I did get a preapproved offer but like you I was afraid to apply. When I called in for the request, the rep was basically submitting an application for me and it wasnot for instant approval so I declined applying. However that night I went to their website and applied for their reg card and gold card. The rest is history. If you go a few days back on this board you will see alot of postings on this and others successes with Citibank. Good Luck!

4. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

RE: Congrats, once again!!!

I am waiting on my husbands card. It was mail on the 2cd. Roni, thanks again for the tip and enjoy your card. Oh, I forgot, CARDS. :)

5. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Roni

Roni,
    how did you find out that you were approved for the Gold Card? Did you call them? How long did you wait to call? And what was there response? I called today and they have not processed the application yet?

Thanks,
    Reshod

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Roni

It took about 2-3 days for the application to show up and they verified my address and phone number over the phone and was approved for the gold on the spot. So, yes I called them. I posted the number a few days ago. The classic card I was approved online.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Citi application dept: 301 733

To all those with questions about your applications just call them tomorrow morning. Good Luck all those brave enough to apply.