OK now I am confused

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Dec 3, 2000.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

We all know the dreaded collection my husband has with agency. I have drafted a letter once again to them and also the utility company. Now I looked at one chart which stated the SOL for PA was 4 years which would be great the debt occured in "95", but I also found two other charts that clearly stated in was 6 years, not sure which site is correct but if it 6 years then my latest letter may not work. I drafted it telling thme the SOL has clearly expired blah blah blah. So How can I find out the true SOL for this????

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

my reasons

They have called my house atleast 10 times this week, I never pick up when annoymous comes on ID, but my boys picked up twice not knowing and handed me the phone:( Just irks me they never contacted me of course until I contacted them and now they won't let up. I hope the SOL isn't 6 but I have a felling it may be since they seem to not want to give up with this. The last phone call the rep said to me "well you called and clearly agreed to pay this debt", No I did not I asked what would they do with this entry on report "IF" I paid this debt. Gosh this is such a pain in the butt, I really feel like just paying and getting them off my phone, but I guess that is what they are hoping for!!

Mom