Okay guys...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by S.D., Jan 25, 2001.

1. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for being so helpful on this board (I'm having a mushy moment). You all have been so helpful! So many good tips and tricks...

Since I've been reading/participating on this board, I have gained three credit cards and am on my way to establishing credit. I was unsuccessful in having a charge off removed, but will work up the energy to start disputing again, now that Mom has supplied a site where you can get help in writing a professional sounding letter.

Also, I was such a wuss when it came to calling the creditors and asking for lower this, lower that... but you guys have given me the confidence to stand up to them and ask for what I deserve (somewhat decent rates)!

So once again, thanks to all for the great info and for keeping this board interesting!!

Sachiko

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You are Welcome, you are doing fine, keep up the good work:) You will be there before you know it.

Mom

3. Laura

Laura Guest

Mom....speaking of that site

How long does it take them to respond with a letter for you? I was hoping pretty quickly, but I haven't received anything back from it yet. Thanks Laura :)

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I don't understand??

This site allows you to type in your dispute and then it forms a letter using the information you supply, once this happens it shows you the offical letter and you can print it right then and there.

Mom

5. Laura

Laura Guest

RE: I don't understand??

Hmmmm when I did it, it said it was being submitted and I would receive an email when it was ready and how to access it. Weird, I'll try again in a few. Laura

6. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

RE: I don't understand??

Mom,

can you please post that sight again?

Thanks,
    Reshod