Okay, I'm ready to do this...n

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MOCAFEEN, Oct 4, 2000.

1. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

RE: Kristi

When we met with the technology team they showed us the mock up for the new card. While junum can't work miracles for all they do make a point to offer a junum card (based against what state of credit score you are in)to their members. This is just another part of their total package but you are in no way required to get one at all. It's just there for those who want it.

Reshod wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Kristi, did you say that everyone that is a member of Junum receives a Visa from a National Bank? When did this start? And where the hell is my VISA??

They will def. receive a call from me tomorrow!!

Reshod

2. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

You are confused

You need to look at the lines from Reshod's little square to my little square. I was obviously responding to Reshod. If I were responding to your post, my post would be beneath and slightly to the right of your post, not directly under it.

You appear to respond quickly to posts, which means you are usually on the first line beneath them. You need to learn how to tell when a second or third person is responding after you. Not every comment is directed to you. The world is not centered on you. I hope that's "otay" with you.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

CHILL!

OOPS! BUT DID THAT REQUIRE SUCH A LONG RESPONSE. I DIDNT EVEN READ IT BY THE WAY (PAST THE FIRST LINE) GOODNIGHT!

4. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

Read!

Your inability to read more than one line could easily explain your confusion.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Read!

Take that anger out on your creditors.

6. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

A fine suggestion.

7. Hubert X

Hubert X Guest

A fine suggestion.

8. FISH

FISH Guest

TAKE A BREAK

Hey take a break your remarks are OUT OF CONTROL

9. Chill E.

Chill E. Guest

RE: CHILL!

I saw my name and wanted to say "Hi!"

The Chill Meister
    fan of Clambake

10. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Looks like a mistake

Hubert, if you follow the lines, this post was in response to your own post. Can you admit that you made a mistake on this one? Hubert? Are you there?