On a lighter note...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by hurricane5, May 2, 2001.

1. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

I just noticed that I have achieved Regular Member status...so I have a few remarks that I would like to make:

I would like to thank my lord and savior for guiding me to this point in my life. He's taken me to the edge of the abyss and am happy to have not fallen over. I would like to thank my mom and dad for knocking boots the night I was conceived. I want to thank my wife for really pushing me to get this credit thing straightened out so she can have more money to spend. I want to thank my beautiful kids, for without them, my Christmas shopping would have been a lot less expensive. I want to thank my employees, for making me subconciously feel inferior about my lack of credit status. I want to thank my "friends" on this board for making me realize that I can be prime once again!

In fact, I don't want to to just be prime, I want to be Optimus Prime.

In closing, let me just say thank you for all of your support, you have been wonderful -- God Bless You All

2. Toothman

Toothman Well-Known Member

Good post !

3. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Oh well....never mind...it was fun while it lasted!

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...my thoughts were ..

"They like me, they really like me!"

(Thank you, Sally Fields)

But, then again....hehehe

It occurred to me that many won't have a clue what I'm referring to...hehehehe

5. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your award.
    Just keep working hard. Exercise your credit and you too can have Optimus Credit.

www.creditsense.com