ONE MORE CHANCE Boardmembers ---

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Jul 1, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Here is one more chance at reading some really terrific sarcasm many of you have either MISSED or chosen to delete!!!!! :)

Please review Crooks Country Bank by Shantel and read. If I go to the effort of serious commentary about a leading financial institution - hell - in the ENTIRE STATE of Delaware- I would appreciate the
    proper educated response I was hoping to receive -
    particularly with the scholarly qualities of the persons who read and participate on this board.

Please take time to review some really skilled sarcasm! I need to know, seriously, if now is the time to quit my day job?

Thanks you for your time regarding this issue!
    Dogman

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Skilled sarcasm is most often subtle. :)

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Skilled sarcasm by the sea-side is sometimes as subtle as skilled sarcasm sung softly at sunset in the Saraha.

-Save

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Now, THAT was skilled. :)

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Sure, if you suppose the city by the sea-side is south of Seattle, ya-know SanFrancisco, and the Saraha is the slots shanty next to Caesers, socked in a sleepless city of sin, surrounded by seguaro's, scorpions, snakes, and seduction. Then I see skilled sarcasm.

- Something sorta said stop, still I spewed. Sorry

:)

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Sure, so subtlety seems so soon sloughed so such sorry soothsayers shall seem so shallowly, shamefully and sorrily to inflate said sir's number of posts.

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Say what? LOL :)

8. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I'm just ribbing you because I still have more posts than you do. :) There's only so many ways to do it with "S" words.

(Why does that lame snail joke keep coming to mind? "Look at that S-car go!")

9. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

surrounded by seguaro's, scorpions, snakes, and seduction...

very well done - an oasis in a desert of destructive humor!!

sands of the hourglass falling - dogman

10. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Silly Silly Silly...

11. river

river Well-Known Member

Poor ole Rocco,looks like he's gettin hit from both sides.LMAO!!! How ya doing Dogman? Had to pull doubles at hospital this weekend. Tired Tired Tired,but still can't sleep.Will touch bases with you later in day. Njoy vacation.

12. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

That sounds a bit condescending!

Instead of enjoying my tremendous wit, it sounds like you find the entire subject somewhat less than amusing........to each their own...you have no idea that 25 different board themes were woven into that message. People here try to be friendly and nice - but as you have demonstrated, it is not necessary. With an attitude like that, I don't think you're the type that gets many calls for dates. Silly silly silly.

13. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey RIVER!!

Your message was as usual bright and fun.
    NICE MONDAY - no work - shorts / t shirt on - 80 in SF GREAT!

c ya dogman

14. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Hey Dogman!

Dogman, it wasn't meant that way AT ALL! Please accept my apologies for sounding "condescending." I was just playing. I saw all the SSSSSS and just thought I'd throw that in. Geez, the date part was rather harsh, don't ya think?

15. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Dogman!

I smiled Jill, ...see :)

-Dave

16. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Dogman!

Jill,forgive Dogman,he's on vacation and he's STILL SMOKING.

17. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Ooooooooh, I see a new bulletin board -- credit repair haiku.

Sometimes my ideas scare me.

18. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

alliteration \Al*lit`er*a"tion\, n. [L. ad + litera letter. See Letter.] The repetition of the same letter at the beginning of two or more words immediately succeeding each other, or at short intervals.

19. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Hey Dogman,

You are getting too good at this thing. Next thing you know you will be appearing in the chat room doing your act and charging us all a cover charge. This being cyberspace meaning we will all have to "charge" our cover charge. Ah....more money for CCB, Aspire, etc., what an idea!

Now admit it you really work for one of these scum! Trying stand up to pad their pockets. Uh huh, I just knew it! ROFL

I'm sorry, I just had to play into your humor ;)

Take care!
    Deb

20. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Yes, DaveLV, your selection was alliteration. My haiku remark was refering to Dogman's "sands of the hourglass falling" which follows the second line seven syllable beat of the classic haiki. :)