One simple question for online

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tony V, Oct 23, 2000.

1. Tony V

Tony V Guest

When you do the online app. and after you submit and it says your Approved for $5,000 and will be final after they verify your info, is this really true? i dont see how they pull the report and determine your credit line that quicK?? hope i did get it....thanks to everyone here......

2. R

R Guest

RE: One simple question for on

You most likely were really approved. If they had any "questionable" info...they would give you a message saying that they'd be following up by mail. You can call the # in Maryland (301-733-5501) and double check if you'd like.

Good luck!
    -r-

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Tony V.
    Give yourself some credit(LOL!). No seriously, that means you will have the card in 8 days if you have a phone in your name with a listed address. Congratulations.

4. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

They asked me to Mail them a copy of my phone bill .. but they didn't mention if I was approved or not .. Do you guys think they'll deny someone after getting thier info ?

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

no. they asked me to mail in the phone bill too. but I just had my phone number listed by the phone co with address for 24 hrs. they verified on the spot and approved me and then I unlisted it again. that is free with the phone co. I didnot want to wait.

6. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

actually i faxed it . so hopfully their is no wait :).. I seriuosly hope it's a decent limit i want to transfer some balances on their. anther question what's their balance transfer options that they start you out with as in rate wise .. thankx for the advice roni ..

7. cpr

cpr Guest

I receive a similar message that stated "Congratulations! Once we verify your info we will open your Citibank AAdvantage card account. Then the message listed the credit limit and Apr. Took 9 days to receive my card.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

PLEASE WHAT IS THE CITIBANK FAX# ?
    I was denied with no lates, no BK, no collections, no over limits, INCOME $70,000.00+...I don't like talking on the phone. I thought they possibly made a mistake!!!

9. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

RE: Fax number..

(301)7145958