Online Access

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cid, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. cid

    cid Member

    Right now I am using

    I like how I can view my score, and dispute my cases online. But it is only thru EX

    My question is, is there a company out there that will do this for all 3?

    I have seen but that is only a view. You can not dispute cases online with them.

  2. gmaof1

    gmaof1 Well-Known Member

    If you have a copy of your credit report directly from Experian you can go to thier website and dispute with them. For TU, you don't have to have a copy of your report, but do need the account #'s. You can dispute with them online also.

Share This Page