Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eddie, Apr 29, 2001.
Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
No annual fee, No balance transfer fees, No foreign transaction fees, Low interest!
CREDIT CARD WITH NO ANNUAL FEEBarclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
Credit One Unsecured Visa®for Rebuilding Credit
Credit card for people with bad credit to rebuild credit!
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDCredit One Bank® Rebuild Credit
First Access VISA® Credit Card
Access to credit even with bad or limited credit! Reports to 3 major credit bureaus and accepted wherever you see the Visa® sign. Get application response in 60 seconds.
CREDIT CARD FOR BAD CREDITFirst Access VISA®
Green Dot primor® Visa®Classic Secured Credit Card
Credit lines available up to $5,000! Reports to three national credit bureaus; perfect card for reestablishing credit. Guaranteed approval*!
SECURED CARD FOR REBUILDING CREDITprimor Secured Visa Classic
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® with Cash Back Rewards
Get cash back on every purchase. Unsecured credit card with monthly monitoring for credit line increases. Improve your credit history with responsible use.
CASH BACK UNSECURED VISACredit One Bank
Sometimes it could be a denial, but it could also be their system is having some problems or they need a credit manager to manually review your credit file. Denial is not always the case. Good luck!
Well, depends on your case. Usually it means you're borderline. I got this message with Discover some time ago and after about a week I got the card in the mail...
I've heard of lots of people that get cards after the instant approval decides it isn't instant...but I never have. In every case where it was not instant, I was turned down.
Sometimes you don't get instant approval in numerous reasons because they can't verify the information that you put on the application, system were down at the time that you apply, they need human decision to approve you. I tdoesn't mean they are doing to turned you down.
I would put it at 80/20. 80% chance of decline, 20% chance of acceptance. Don't give up but don't get your hopes up either.
I got the GM card after being told that they would let me know in 10-14 days. I am sure read my post(s) about being asked for utility bills etc.
I think it means you are marginal.
I have to agree that my credit is marginal so Ill just wait and see what happens. Thanks.
I get the wait 7-10 days statement alot too. I got GM and Household to my surprise after getting that message. Infact, Capital one and Chase did the same thing. I only get turned down by lenders who pull TU.