Online Credit Books

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Trent L., Sep 21, 2000.

1. Trent L.

Trent L. Guest

I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a good e-book on credit repair. There are several such books listed at Mightywords.com, including one that has been discussed here called "The Thinker's Guide." Can anyone tell me about this book? Is it worth the money? Or of you can point me to a free e-book I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Trent

2. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

While I don't usually discuss our products here unless asked (I don't like it when people do that.) You have specifically asked where to get a great E-Book.

I really recommend our Credit Restoration & Debt negotiations guide for only 13.00. It's full of tips and information. Any doubts about its value just ask some here who have ordered it. on the flipside if you are looking for Free E-info,our resource page has over 156 pages of free debtor tips. Also, quality credit repair has a free online guide thats pretty good.
    Good Luck Trent,

Trent L. wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I was wondering if anyone here could recommend a good e-book on credit repair. There are several such books listed at Mightywords.com, including one that has been discussed here called "The Thinker's Guide." Can anyone tell me about this book? Is it worth the money? Or of you can point me to a free e-book I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Trent