Online Disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by shakermake, Nov 19, 2001.

1. shakermake

shakermake Member

I have seen many people on various credit repair boards talk about disputing their report ONLINE at the respective websites and got results? ANyone here have the same luck??? Also....
    Is it best to send one dispute at a time or can you send multiple ones to the same beauro(i.e. Experian)...any thoughts.....
    One last thing, I swear my credit report gets looked at at least once every two days, I have over 20 inquries on the thing. How can I stop this. I know this is alot to swallow but Im hoping someone out there can give me some advice. Thanks in Advance

2. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

Yes, you can dispute more then one, but don' t do a ton (depending on how many derogs you have). I would never dispute more then 1/4 at a time. Everyone is different though. I just dont want them to deny my re-investigation.

You said that your report gets "looked at" like every other day? What are you talking about? If you are applying for credit, of course it gets looked at. The only inquires that people other then you see are the hard ones. No PRMs ect