ONLINE instants!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Aug 22, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: BRAD

No I do not live in the twin cities mini mouse. Why don't you grow up. You do nothing but criticize and it's not necessary nor appreciated.

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Don't you mean Mighty Mouse? or Mini Me? Either way, this is getting out of hand.

3. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

Hello PBM, I think we need your help. We need the moderator. Although its just your opinions, some are getting a little too hype.

4. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

PBM

There is no help needed.

We are having a civilized conversation amongst board members.

This is not getting out of hand.

The Fact is that he(Brad) needed to be corrected and the correction has taken place.

5. Kitty

Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: PBM

Ouch! Ok, I stand corrected. Anyways, can we stick with the subject for Roni. Regarding online:

Target
    Citibank
    Everbank
    First Usa or Bank One
    Gateway Financing

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

It's getting hot in here...

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Roni went to take a shower, then to sleep...she was getting to hot (flame).

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Ohhhh Showering in a new house...With no curtains!!!

George, you bring the popcorn, I'll bring the binoculars! Hehehehe LOL

Peace, Dave

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SHE'S NOT THERE YET...

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Alright then pop the corn the old fashioned way...over a camp fire, and don't use the microwave stuff...that'll take us some time.

11. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Oh, I followed your advice on that...all my derogs (4-5) on each report are in dispute. I just don't get them :(

Steph

12. author_22

It's none of your business. I have a right to credit just like everyone else here. Leave me alone, you big bully!

Steph

13. author_22

By the way, smart boy, I've stopped applying for credit. Why don't you worry about your problems (one of them obviously an inferiority complex) and BACK OFF!

Steph

14. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Yeah!

Brad,
    There's another person on this board who needs a friend as badly as you do....if you search you'll find them and then you won't feel the need to lash out at others. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

15. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

lets all just get along.

16. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

Jeez author, just don't take the things personally. Sometimes if you think about the advice being given, it is useful. Other times, it may not be, and you feel as if you are being criticized. I admit the part about not being credit worthy wasn't nice, but the other part of advice to stop applying for credit was true. I think everyone should simply have civilized conversations with one another. There is no need for the nonsense back and forth thing. I am 17 now, and I stopped doing that back in 3rd grade!

17. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

Dag, I've been off the board for two days and this is what I get to come bak to. OOOOHHHH BOY!!

18. author_22

If he had read my posts he would know that I am no longer applying for credit, though I could let that slide if he hadn't made the cracks about me not being creditworthy. I apologize to the board for replying and should've ignored it, but it hurt my feelings.

Steph

19. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

there is no reason to apologize. The comment, even if true, was not necessary.

We are all here to learn or help.

20. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

It's ok Steph...I just had a thought....what is matty doing here if he/she is only 17??? Causing trouble I suspect.....