Online Reports are NOT

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by beary, Aug 16, 2001.

1. beary

beary Well-Known Member

Well, I just tried to get an online report with Experian and was told that they have to mail me my profile, of course after I send them $8.50. Apparently they are unable to verify me as me. I think this is probably because I moved to a new address last month.

I went on to try worthknowing.com and used my previous mail address. All I got was a blank white page after putting in the information and waiting for 2-3 minutes. I then went to the main page and tried to log in, was told I don't have an account even though I had just created one. I despise having given something online my SS# and then seeing nothing happen.

This is going to be a little more frustrating than I thought.

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Wierd. Try worthknowing again (set up a new account) and see if it says it already has your SSN.

breeze

3. smallbiz

smallbiz Member

I can't remembe where it was, but I dug around on the worthknowing site once and found a phone number. I'd had a problem with the site, adn once I called, they fixed it right there while I was on hold. I seem to remember that the phone number was hard to find, but it was there somewhere.