Online Reports?!?!?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by judyputy, Jun 5, 2001.

1. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

I need the help of posters who get their reports online. I have always gotten mine at the local consumer credit services place or I have gotten updates after disputes or ordered off the web to be sent by MAIL.

I ordered both mine and hubbys reports from Experian ONLINE just now and I am really puzzled by the difference in the reports from the mailed ones. I JUST got my Experian report mailed in March and I had corrected all the wrong info. NOW, the online report has things on there that are not on the mailed version. There are also things on the MAILED version that are now not on the ONLINE version????????/

Anyone else ever had this happen?

I am not talking about negatives. I have 0 negs. For example, the MAILED version has my first mortgage company as transferred/ the new mortgage company GECapitol ...as closed. Which is correct. The ONLINE version only lists the old mortgage company as still open. I know this is not correct since I corrected the info the last time in March.

Any Ideas??????

2. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

BUMP

Guys I need to know if anyone has seen this happen. How can you make reports error free if they give different data on each report depending on the way it's pulled.

ANYONE???????