Only 1 minute to edit

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NanaC, Sep 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, PBM, it says I can only edit for 1 minute now after posting, is that right? Did I miss something?

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Found Nana's post

Figures, she would use the correct forum while I blurt it out in the wrong forum...sorry bout that! :)

-----Message I posted in Credit Talk------

PBM, I saw Nana and George post about this but couldn't find their posts to bump up...can we go back to a more real-life time limit to edit posts...15 minutes was a good time...it allowed us to made revisions to posts where this 1 minute time limit does really nothing for us operating in real-life (28.8 modems take 1 minute to submit and refresh the page) BTW That was a cut and paste of the message, ADMINISTRATOR IS MISSPELLED as ADMISITRATOR :)

Also I notice when you hold your mouse over the EDIT button, the "MOUSE OVER MESSAGE" says "EDIT or DELETE"...can we delete a message? I have found no way to do so, without erasing everything and posting something like a period ".", a message like "I deleted post" or something since it will not let you submit a blank post.

Thanks for the LETTERS forum, any help in the EDITING arena would be appreciated also.

-Peace, Dave

3. pbm

pbm Administrator

Sorry about that. Had to change it for testing purposes and forgot to set it back.

Thanks,
    pbm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.