Only in America.....Hmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Oct 5, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

I can't stand it when Experian is over 30 days on results and all but a few of the items still say pending. I called to find out what was going on and Iwas told that my file was confusing because I have 5 different investigations going on at once that were initiated on different dates. I said "yeah, well, I was co-mingled no thanks to you." When I first called the lady says, well it's only been a couple of days since the 30 day time period expired. I said well, yes that's why I am calling...30 DAY TIME PERIOD." Time is up. He He LOL dead silence. She puts me on hold and comes back and tells me that I have also confused the computer system because of the number of disputes and the different dates of initiation...Some got removed, updated etc. some not....these idiots....ME, little ole me....I have confused the computer system...I had no idea that I was so capable of such things..I am just one person....they are a billion dollar corporation....Only in America .....hmmmmm :)

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Any body this confused should be closed down till they get their head screwed on straight!