Open love letter to GEORGE...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by clc18940, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU???????????

DID I HAVE YOU FIRED FROM WAL*MART OR SOMETHING???

2. clc18940

clc18940 Well-Known Member

this might be zb1945 coming back under a new name...he attacked GEORGE viciously last night...and pbm deleted the thread....just ignore him...he will eventually go away. If he doesn't we'll just alert pbm to it again...and he will get banned.

clc

3. clc18940

BTW Great pfb letters....did any of them work...lol.

later,

clc

4. Ozzyburger

Ozzyburger Well-Known Member

Shucks, I missed all the hoopla. Oh well... if somone was dissin' George, they're not playing with a full deck anyway.

Ozzy.

5. charlieslex

charlieslex Well-Known Member

Where is this doctor from? That's not a way to do your 1st post. It (doctor) has no place here, if he is going to attack that way on the 1st post. Is it bbauer in action again? Charlie

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

The user 'zb1945' was not found in the database. Please go back and correct this problem. You may want to check out the member list.
    BANNED

7. mindcrime2

mindcrime2 Well-Known Member

It's him. Who elses first post would be so pathetic. And it picks up right where the deleted thread left off.

People like this are a joke.

8. clc18940

zb1945/doctor is from Florida....during the melee last nite I went back to read his posts....and his first posts were about deleting positive tradelines because he thought his credit report was too long....hahaha. I pointed that out to him with a little touch of glee....and he called me a very bad name...that is why I publicly posted my love letter to GEORGE....

so if he posts again...I will alert pbm and have "doctor" banned too. He was really, really pathetic!

clc

9. clc18940

Just a little comment here....when I first came to this board I got a kick out of GEORGE's all caps....the reason is because my ex-boyfriend (we are still good friends) is a big guy with big hands...and he always types in caps so he doesn't have to bother with the shift keys...so every time I read a GEORGE post I have fond memories of retyping all my ex's business letters...lol

you go GEORGE!

clc

10. jrjr35

jrjr35 Well-Known Member

Thay guy bugging GEORGE is the kind of twit that can wreck a good board.

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

F.Y.I. you DON'T have to wait...

12. clc18940

I'm going to <bump> this as I was accused on another thread of having problems with GEORGE...I have no problems with GEORGE...I like GEORGE's posts...and I defended him to the extreme against another attack by a newbie!

clc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.