Orchard automatic limit increa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Nov 23, 2000.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Ok, I just logged on to pay off the remaining $101 that I owe on my Orchard card when I noticed they increased my limit by $250 without even asking. Thats funny because in Aug they declined me an increase because I was over my limit one time in the year I had the card by $4. I'm still going to close it after the check clears. I don't need the card. I haven't even used it since the first week in Sept.

2. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: Orchard automatic limit in

How long have you had the card?

3. Killer

Killer Guest

OK...I just need to become a better reader! I just re-read your post and see you had the card for a year this past August. DUH!! Lets see August was 3 months ago so 12 + 3 = 15. That means you have had the card 15 months! Gee I'm smart...LOL

So Orchard waited 15 months before increasing your limit. That's a long time! I've only had mine 7 months. I've got a long way to go!

4. molly

molly Well-Known Member

But remember I was over the limit one time by $4. That was because the applied the yearly fee that I didn't know about.

5. Manda T

Manda T Guest

I got my instant increase after 8 months. It was also $250.00.

6. Killer

Killer Guest

Cool! Maybe I will get an increase in 12/00...just in time for Christmas! Boy am I gonna need it! My daughter, with her sweet sweet self is a daddy's girl. She really knows how to get presents out of me! But she is such a sweetheart! She just called and left me a message telling how much she loves and misses me. She said she wished she could have spent Thanksgiving with me and looks forward to Christmas! Translate that to mean " I want presents!"