Orchard Bank Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeB, Apr 16, 2001.

1. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I called retention dept. at Orchard to cancel my card with the little $300 CL that I got last week. The Rep was nice and said they would give me a $200 CL increase and reevaluate my account after a few months of good payment history. This is still my lowest CL, but I decided to keep the card to help rebuild my history. If after six months I don't get a healthy increase, I will close the account. Thanks,

MikeB

2. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

How good is your score mike?

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

My score is BAD! Equifax score is 521. This and Transunion are my worst reports by far though. I only have 3 negatives (each over 2 years old) on Experian, so I expect my score to be near 600 (I hope). I am using Junum and working on my credit history.

MikeB

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I called Orchard today because my card with them just renewed, and I wanted to see if they would bend on the annual fee. No way. Wouldn't even admit there was an option.

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Bah, its funny, after receiving this card, Orchard sent me another application for the same card but with a $50 annual fee instead of the current $69. Hmm.

Did you call retention or just customer service? Call Retention and tell them you are thinking of closing your account because it is the only card you have with an annual fee. You might also try filing a complaint with planetfeedback.com. You might just get lucky.

MikeB