Orchard Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Levern101, Apr 10, 2000.

1. Levern101

Levern101 Guest

I just received an application from Orchard Bank. They want to charge me a $50 processing fee. How easy is it to get approved for this bank?

2. Russ

Russ Guest

not too tough, they sem to be willing to give people a chance..I just received a card from them in the mail today,,its a nice card.

3. TORI

TORI Guest

DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A BALLY'S HEALTHCLUB ACCOUNT? I HAVE HAD ONE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND WAS NEVER LATE. ONE DAY I RECEIVED AN OFFER TO TRANSFER MY REMAINING BALANCE ON THE MEMEBRSHIP TO AN ORCHARD ACCOUNT. BALLY'S IS NOW LISTED AS PAID AND I HAVE A NEW CREDIT CARD FROM ORCHARD TO USE. THEY WERE VERY PROMPT AND COURTEOUS WITH SENDING THE CARD. DON'T WORRY THAY ARE FINE!!

4. Eric

Eric Guest

I've had an Orchard account for almost a year now. They started at $400, and It's up to $900 now.

They are a bit slow on the increases, but I've never had a problem with them. They are prompt in crediting payments, and even have a few days grace on the due date.

5. withheld

withheld Guest

you are so full of it i worked for bank card svs. in there rcp dept. all of our bally accts were old charged off accounts.so your account was not in good standing