Orchard Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Andy W., Apr 17, 2000.

1. Andy  W.

Andy W. Guest

I am so suprise of this company, I received a pre approval in the mail in Nove 99 I sent in the acceptance certificate and received the card within 3 week. I haven't had any problems with this bank posting payments but their credit imits is very low. In April I received another pre approval in the mail for the same bank but it was in a different envelope and andwor it looked different I was skeptical of applying again for the same bank in which I already have a M/C with, so I called customer service and ask could a person have 2 of the same cards from the same bank and she replied yes. What do you think? should I apply?

2. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

I have two of their cards. If you would like to have another account with them, then apply for it.

3. Andy W.

Andy W. Guest

Do you have 2 Visa's or 2 M/C or 1 of each. O'm just trying to figure this out if they will issuse me 2 M/C's.

4. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

For lack of a better description, my divorced daughter's credit absolutely sucks! She recently applied online for an Orchard Bank Mastercard. When she didn't hear from them after a few weeks, she figured her application didn't go through, so she re-applied. It turns out they did receive her first application, and they approved her for a $300 credit limit. A few weeks later, she received another Mastercard from them. For this one, her credit limit is $1000.

She's really liked them, so far. She pays her accounts online, and they are promptly posted. Even though she's 42 years old, Mama is holding her hand, ready to pull it off and cold cock her with it, until she gets her credit and finances back together. I'm not giving her a dime, but I'm staying on her ass like I did when she was 16!

5. Russell

Russell Guest

Does anyone know what bureau that this bank uses? Thanks!

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

they used experian on me.